We are looking for a highly skilled SEO / SMO Executive who has prior experience working on SEO & SMO to promote business Domestic and internationally, he/she will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
Responsibilities and Duties
The ideal candidate will be entirely responsible for handling all following function: -
- Writing content for brand & engagement related social media posts.
- Writing and promoting blogs for the clients. Seek out & join conversations about the brand/business/markets on social networking websites.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Posting creative content on social media accounts Monitor & evaluates social media results through deep analytics & metrics. Creative bent of mind with strong visualization and idea generation skills.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast). Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way while cultivating leads. Conduct day to day monitoring on Internet and Social Media Platforms
- On-page Knowledge. Knowledge of Alt tags, Title tag, Anchor text, Meta Description, Meta Keywords,
- Keyword Research, Image Optimization, - Content Optimization, Sitemap (HTML & XML), HTML
- Validation as per w3.org standards. etc.
- Awareness about various content marketing platforms of the Market Research Industry.
- Advanced Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, Skyscraper Technique, RELATIONSHIP-BASED
- Link Building, .EDU AND .GOV Link Building, Broken Link Building)Ability to track and monitor
- results for web-traffic.
- Effective in troubleshooting, SEO and ranking related issues.
- Creating high quality backlinks using ethical SEO techniques
- Content Analysis , Reviewing the content, special focus on checking for keyword density, keyword
- prominence and proximity
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites
- and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO
- goals general and keyword specific
- Work closely with the other team members to meet the goals
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications An Ideal Candidate will be someone with:
- A Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Proficiency in English (Written & Oral).
- Keen interest in SEO & social media and the internet as a whole & passionate about social media.
- Highly active on social media.
- Role: Search Engine Marketing/SEM Specialist
- Industry Type: IT-Software / Software Services
- Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category: Online/Digital Marketing
- Hiring Process: Face to Face Interview
- Who can Apply: Experienced (Min. 6 Months)